FM200 Fire Suppression is an appropriate agent for normally occupied spaces. FM200 fire suppression systems are often used in: DATA Centers, Comms Rooms, Telecommunication facilities, UPS Rooms and Medical facilities.
What is FM200 Fire Suppression?
FM200 fire suppression also known as HFC227ea, is a waterless fire protection system that is discharged into the risk within 10 seconds and suppresses the fire instantly.
How safe is FM200?
FM200 fire suppression is used as an active compound, a propellant in medical inhalers. This determines that FM200 gas is extremely safe for occupied spaces with the right fire suppression design.
How does FM200 work?
There is a coarse misconception that FM200 gas reduces oxygen that is not true! FM200 is a synthetic/chemical fire suppression gas which extinguishes a fire by drawing out the free radicals or heat elements from the fire triangle consisting of Oxygen, Heat and Fuel.
The particular concentration of an FM200 system is mostly between 7.9% to 8.5%. This concentration is ascertained by the risk that is being protected and by the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturers) and the ISO14520 standards for fire suppression systems.
What are the advantages of an FM200 fire suppression system?
- The key advantage of FM200 fire suppression is the need for only a small amount of agent to suppress a fire. Thus, requires fewer cylinders with less wasted space for storage than most other fire suppressants.
- FM200 systems reach extinguishing levels in less than or equal to 10 seconds, stopping ordinary combustible, electrical, and flammable liquid fires before they give rise to significant destruction.
- FM200 extinguishes the fire quickly, resulting in less damage and lower repair costs.
- FM200 systems are designed with an extra safety margin for people and the environment.
- Refilling FM200 is simple and cost effective too, it also means a minimum downtime and disturbance to your business.
- FM200 is classed as a clean agent that it is safe to use within occupied spaces. The safety of FM200 fire suppression environments has been proven in over a decade of physical world experience and validated by substantial scientific studies.
- FM200 fire suppressant does not exhaust stratospheric ozone, and has a nominal impact on the environment as compared to the impact a catastrophic fire would have left.
FM200 suppression system is a solution that is so far working in more than 100 thousand applications, in more than 70 nations across the world. Dubai too has a vast market for FM 200 gas, fire suppression systems, high pressure hose, and fire and safety dubai.